Re: McKinley: pix/boox?

From: Tawen Chang <tchang@law.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 21:58:12 PDT

I actually haven't read any of these books except for Greenmantle. It
wasn't one of my favorites by De Lint. In fact, I can't even remember too
much about it except that it was something somewhat different from his
usual fare (the Newford collections, Jack of Kirowan, etc.)

Of all the Le Guin books, my favorites are still the Earthsea books. (All
of them, including the fourth and last book.)

Tawen

At 11:12 PM 9/25/00 -0400, you wrote:
>hi! the first part of this message is actually for marie, but i didn't know
>her individual address... just wondering if my robin pix have arrived yet?
my