Re: [Re: McKinley: Robin appearance update]

From: Morgan O.Hanzlik <morceyre@netscape.net>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 11:55:30 PDT

Is there someone who is planning on going? It would be really cool if they
could bring a camera and post the pictures on this e-mail. I would really
like to meet all three authors, and it sounds like all of us would like to be
there. Maybe we could implore Robin to hold an on-line question and answer
session so we could all 'meet' her. So, who's able to go to New York?

-Morgan
"alexandra kollontai" <aerin64@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >I found Books of Wonder's website (www.booksofwonder.com), and it says
> >Robin will be part of a "Newbery-Award-winning fantasy author event" along
> >with Susan Cooper (author of _The Dark Is Rising_ and _The Grey King_,
> >mentioned in "A Knot in the Grain") and Lloyd Alexander. Each of them will
> >give a short reading, answer questions, and sign autographs.
>
> If only I had the time off of work and the money to drive to New York!!!
> I'd love to see Robin...along with Lloyd Alexander. Hopefully this will
> move cross country (like Chicago??!)
>
> Rachel in Indy

Morgan Orceyre Hanzlik

Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On
my desk, I have a work station...

If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?