Re: [McKinley: spindles end/damar]

From: Morgan O.Hanzlik <morceyre@netscape.net>
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 05:56:17 PDT

Madamer Gate is definitely in The Blue Sword. I don't think Ullen is. I
distinctly remember that Madamer's Gate is the Damarian name for Ritger's
Pass, which Harry and her small army keep defended from the Northerner's army,
with Thurra at their head. (I wish questions like these were on the SAT --
ha!)

Morgan

Amessygurl@aol.com wrote:
> don't worry if you haven't read spindle's end yet - this won't spoil
> anything. anyway, i'm about 2/3 done with the book and just came across this

> interesting tidbit i thought i'd share:
>
> She(Rosie) thought of her favourite stories...many of the tales of Damar
> against the North, especially of Harimad-sol at the Madamer Gate, and the
> holding of the way at Ullen. p. 284
>
> "Madamer Gate" and "Ullen" aren't mentioned in the blue sword, are they? -
> i.e. - they must be a part of new stories robin hasn't written yet about
> harry, mustn't they? - i.e. - there must be more exciting stories about
> harry, not just about aerien, still to come, mustn't there?:)
>
> also - sorry to keep asking these annoying, too-lazy-to-pick-up-a-tvguide
> type questions, but when does "angel" come on? thanks!
>
> take care,
> cameron
> [To drop McKinley, tell: majordomo@cco.caltech.edu unsubscribe mckinley]

Morgan Orceyre Hanzlik

Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On
my desk, I have a work station...

If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?