Re: McKinley: Grayson book

From: Tawen Chang <tchang@law.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 22:14:50 PDT

I don't think I have ever read the book, but when I went to Amazon.com to
check out the reviews, I had the strangest feeling that I have actually
read something with the same plot, in short story form--similar or same
character names, set in modern day, etc. Do you know if the author had it
as a short story first and later worked it up into a full length novel?
(Or maybe I skimmed the book in the bookstore and just forgot....)

Tawen
p.s. I can't wait to read Spindle's End. Unfortunately, I am in the
throes of final exams and haven't dared to step into a book store. Has
anyone read it already?