McKinley: what robin looks like

From: LAUREN JOHNSON <woolsie@usa.net>
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 12:48:58 PST

hey guys! i just checked my mail and someone (i forgot who) wanted to know
what robin looks like. i've never seen a picture of her or met her, but i was
rereading my harry potter books this weekend (hehehe), and the third one
(prisoner of azkaban) describes professor trelawney and it kinda sounds like
robin to me. it's on p. 102:

"harry's immediate impression was of a large, glittering insect. professor
trelawney moved into the firelight, and they saw that she was very thin; her
large glasses magnified her eyes to several times their natural size, and she
was draped in a gauzy spangled shawl. innumerable chains and beads hung
around her spindly neck, and her arms and hands were encrusted with bangles
and rings."

except for the insect part, i guess that's how i picture robin. mwahahaha,
i'm crazy!