McKinley: Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ü

From: <Burgerbabe1213@aol.com>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 18:33:13 PST

chose a book to read and have to give a presentation acting like the main
character and telling about the author at the end. I chose to read your
wonderful story, Beauty, A retelling of the story Beauty and the beast. it is
a wonderful book! i love it! It was perfect for me to read because I love
fantasy! I love your verson so much! i emailed you because I wante to let
you know that i love your web site i now know so much stuff about you that I
will need for my report! You seem like a wonderful woman! Unfortunately I'm
sure i will never have the pleasure of speaking with you or seeing you but i
wish you the best luck in everything you do! Thank you very much!
Fondly,
Jackie Aliotta
13 years old
Lancaster, pennsylvania