Re: McKinley: new author!!

From: Katherine Hartsough <kthartsough@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 17:25:30 PST

   Those are the only ones she has written of that type, as far as I know.
She has written at least two other series, which are in the fantasy genre, I
think. I don't know how they compare. She also co-wrote the Golden Key
with Melanie Rawn and someone else, I think. I love Lady of the Forest and
Lady of the Glen. I haven't yet read Lady of Sherwood. Is it as good as
the other two? I was interested in the fact that she chose hero's with
white hair in both those books (or was Robin's just white-blond?). Any
thoughts?
       -Katie