Re: [Re: McKinley: OT continue to pray, please]

From: Betty <bettywinslow@usa.net>
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 15:48:49 PST

wanda f vaughn <mcvaughn1@juno.com> wrote:
> Betty,
>
> My prayers are still with you. My friend always tell me to PUSH.
> (Pray Until Something Happens) I'm PUSHing!

Wanda, the unoffical school mascot at the school I work for is the frog: Fully
Rely On God. I bought myself a little sterling silver pocket frog yesterday
and it is sitting on my alarm clock, where I can see it first thing every
morning. No matter what happened, I knew God loved me and was taking care of
me, but benign was such good news. MAN! I'm glad He went this direction!

Betty