Re: McKinley: Cards

From: wanda f vaughn <mcvaughn1@juno.com>
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 11:49:52 PDT

I would love to send her a personal card. I know, of course, the odds of
getting her snail mail address are next to none. I wonder if I could
send a card c/o the publishers?? Her last book (the Stone Fey) was done
by Harcourt Brace & Co. Do you suppose that they would send it on to
England for me?

Wanda Vaughn

It's neat to know that Robin and I share the same birth month. :o)