Re: McKinley: the borrowers/tammy grimes/the last unicorn

From: jakerz <jakerz@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 19:31:04 PDT

I remember two or three years ago there was a movie called the
borrowers. This was a live action version with real people. I thought
it was a cute movie. I only rented it b/c I had read the books when I
was in elementary school. I do remember The Little's though, I loved
that cartoon. It is my firm thought that one is never too old for a
cartoon.

^_^

cmai

--