Re: McKinley: found one!

From: wanda f vaughn <mcvaughn1@juno.com>
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 07:42:35 PDT

I just finished "Green Rider" and....WOW!!! I haven't had a page turner
like that in a long time. I purposefully rationed out the last few
chapters just to make it last longer.(has anyone else ever done that?)
Karigan was a strong character like Harry except she never really
accepted the fantastic things that happened to her. I liked her a lot.
I liked the book a lot. Did someone mention a sequel in the making? I'm
waiting....

Wanda
the bookless