McKinley: dragon quartet et al

From: Betty <bettywinslow@usa.net>
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 18:03:38 PDT

Much as I enjoy the chitchat on here, remember that going to amazon.com will
answer 9/10ths of your questions about authors, series titles, etc.; as long
as you've got the net hooked up while you're posting, check it out here
*before* asking for advice. Just a suggestion. <shrugging and smiling> Here's
what they showed for Dragon Quartet:

The Book of Earth (The Dragon Quartet, Vol 1) ~ Usually ships in 24 hours
Marjorie Bradley Kellogg / Mass Market Paperback / Published 1995
Our Price: $3.99 ~ You Save: $1.00 (20%)

The Book of Water (The Dragon Quartet , Vol 2)~ Usually ships in 24 hours
B. Marjorie Kellogg, Marjorie Bradley Kellogg / Mass Market Paperback /
Published 1997
Our Price: $4.79 ~ You Save: $1.20 (20%)

Maybe Vol. 3 & 4 aren't written yet?

The fisr two sound good, though.... oh, great, another addition to an already
out-of-control to-be-read-someday list!

Betty