McKinley: robin hood and the sorcerer

From: <Amessygurl@aol.com>
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 14:48:42 PDT

has anyone seen the movie "robin hood and the sorcerer"? there's a picture of
a really good looking guy on the cover of the video, but i'm not sure the
film is of the highest quality...

by the way, sorry if this isn't pc to ask, but i'm curious to know how many
different countries people on this mailing list are from. we've got america
and england. did someone mention australia? anywhere else?

p.s. - thanks to all of you who've been answering all my random questions!