Re: [McKinley: morgan llewelyn/ terry brooks]

From: Katherine Hartsough <kthartsough@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 00:00:10 PDT

her books, except the Golden Key, which I skimmed. Her series, unlike
others mentioned here, are very manageable. They typically run to three
books each, although the Dragon Prince series bred another trilogy. Anyway,
Rawn's books include many interesting characters, all of which she manages
to pull together coherently and enjoyably in her plots. The only warning I
have is that sometimes characters that you like a lot die, and bad guys stay
bad guys for the most part (little redemption). Even so, none of this has
managed to put me off her books, even when events I dislike occur. I'm
eagerly awaiting her final in her current trilogy.
                   -Katie