Re: McKinley: riddles/mazes/labyrinthes

From: <Cimmorene@aol.com>
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 20:16:48 PDT

In a message dated 7/20/99 7:12:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mcvaughn1@juno.com writes:

<< Do vampires prefer a certain blood type? Do they consider the rarer
 blood types as a "vintage" for example? If a vampire was suffering from
 low self-esteem would he look for a victim with B+ blood? *grin* >>

There was a story in and anthology of Vampire stories I read for LITERATURE
AND THE OCCULT (a fun class! I recommend it) That the vampire was dyeing of
aids, because it is a disease of the blood. Interesting concept.
There is a heavy metal band called TYPE O-. This is, of course the rarest
blood type, and the band probably chose the name because they thought it
would be yummier than other blood types. They have a song called "Bloody
Kisses" which is about a vampire girl. Lots of fun stuff on that album!