Re: McKinley: vonda mcintyre / terri windling

From: Tawen Chang <tchang@law.harvard.edu>
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 20:50:35 PDT

I liked The Wood Wife quite a bit. Actually, that was the only book of
Windling's that I could get my hands on.

Tawen

At 02:09 PM 5/11/99 -0700, you wrote:
>since vonda mcintyre and terri windling are both good friends of robin's,
being the obsessive fan i am, this summer i'm going to try some of their
books, too - so which of terri's books (_the changeling_ / _the wood wife_
/ others?) and which of vonda's (_dreamsnake_ / _the moon and the sun_ /
others?) can people recommend? does robin have any other literary
friends(besides peter, of course) that i should be obsessing about? NB:
please don't respond to my personal email account about this, since i don't
have access to my college email over the summer - just reply to this
mailing list (hope that's ok...) thanks, cameron