Re: McKinley: pronounce this!

From: Wanda F Vaughn <mcvaughn1@juno.com>
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 21:40:12 PST

I always thought malak would taste like French Vanilla, myself. :o) I
so enjoyed the desert scenes in the "Blue Sword". Now I find myself
longing to visit a desert here in the States. We don't have sand in
Alabama except down at the coast. (Gulf Shores) My surroundings in north
Alabama are more to Luthe's liking. Lots of hills and mountains. I've
heard, though, the desert can be beautiful. Especially at sunrise.
Maybe I can get a bay horse and....

Wanda