McKinley: F.Y.I. Re: The Stone Fey

From: John Clapp <john_clapp@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 02:11:40 PST

Hello everybody,
    I just found this site/mailing list tonight as I was updating my website with some new links. For those of you who liked the illustrations as well as the story from The Stone Fey, you can view more of John Clapp's artwork at:

http://www.johnclapp.com
(go to "Children's Books", then "The Stone Fey")

How do I know all this? I'm John Clapp! :)

Seriously, reading through some of the discussions, and your interest in the details of the stories and such, has inspired me to create some more pages for my site, behind-the-scenes information, post some of the unused artwork, show the original cover painting in it's entirety, etc. If you have any other ideas I'd love to hear them.

While I can't answer many Robin or Damar questions for you, (despite what most people would imagine, illustrators and authors in publishing are generally kept far away from each other by their editors) if you have any questions about the artwork, I'll do my best to answer them.

Best,

John Clapp