McKinley: illustrated stone fey out

From: <hanlon@earthling.net>
Date: Sat Oct 31 1998 - 23:25:57 PST

i don't know if this list even still works because nothing's been added to it in so long, but here goes....

the illustrated version of 'The Stone Fey' (Robin's short story originally published in _Imaginary Lands_) is now available--i got my copy on friday. it's very cool.
also, 'The Healer' (from _A Knot in the Grain_) was recently republished in the second issue of Cicada, the young adult member of the Cricket magazine family. they also printed one of Peter's (Robin's husband) stories in the first issue, so they've got me hooked for life now. it's a very good magazine (actually it's more like a book), and i recommend it.
Maren Williams