McKinley: alice hoffman

From: cameron lynn <cslynn@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 10:05:26 PDT

hoffman? i've only read one and a half of her books so far, but i've
already decided she's my second favorite author of all time, next to robin
of course. her stories, as robin's, seem so real to me that it feels as if
i'm reading about my own memories...so far i've only read _second nature_
and half of _here on earth_ - which other novels of hers can anyone
recommend?(of course i'm going to read them all, but i'd like to know which
ones to read first) - i also love the faerie-tale quality of her works,
which also reminds me of robin

--cameron