Re: McKinley: vote for robin!

From: Madeline <madeline@cybergal.com>
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 15:49:44 PDT

I agree that we should try to get one of Robin's books on the list, but as
much as I love her, I can't think of one friend who likes her or more than
5 who knows who she is...however, all of my friends know or even (shudder)
like Hemingway. I have a feeling that this might be a lost cause...not to
say we shouldn't try....it's summer, I'm bored, and I really hate Hemingway
(I think I have dirtied my computer by typing _that_ name twice)
Bye