McKinley: one mooooooooooooore author

From: CoppercornCottage <kierak@teleport.com>
Date: Thu Jun 11 1998 - 14:33:33 PDT

  R. M. Meluch. It's lite SF -- really more fantasy, a little similar to
Patricia Keneally Morrison's Keltiad series. The occasional spaceship and
laser weapon, but the Feel is more fantasy.

  There's something about the characterization that reminds me of
McKinley. Just very real. How articulate <g> I am today. And *quite*
romantic, in a subdued way. She's a wonderful writer, and I wish she'd do
something new.

  Some of her titles: CHICAGO RED, WIND DANCERS, WIND CHILD, JERUSALEM
FIRE, SOVEREIGN.

  kiera

....Let all the dreamers wake the nation...C. Simon...........

kierak@teleport.com Forest Grove*Cascadia Bioregion*Oregon*USA