Re: McKinley: dragons

From: Amy Anderson <mariel@thedoghousemail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 07:40:10 PDT

>I haven't read any of those except the Harper Hall, but I really like
>McCaffrey's books, although sometimes she lets plot holes into her stories
>and the writing is sometimes questionable.. The Harper Hall Trilogy are
>really great, I was always in love with Robinton...
>
>Does anyone on this list have aspirations to authorhood? One of my goals
>it to get a story published, actually have one close to ready to send
>off.. Anyone else here?
>Shan

If you like Robinton Anne McCaffrey has written a book about Robinton's life called The Masterharper of Pern. Also I wish to someday publish a poetry book.

Amy
www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/1141/poetry.html

Whaat!!! Have you tried The Doghouse??! Get your FREE WEB-BASED EMAIL account at:
http://www.thedoghousemail.com