Re: McKinley: dragons

From: ShanChan <terrya@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
Date: Mon Jun 08 1998 - 08:42:53 PDT

I haven't read any of those except the Harper Hall, but I really like
McCaffrey's books, although sometimes she lets plot holes into her stories
and the writing is sometimes questionable.. The Harper Hall Trilogy are
really great, I was always in love with Robinton...

Does anyone on this list have aspirations to authorhood? One of my goals
it to get a story published, actually have one close to ready to send
off.. Anyone else here?
Shan

It's all ketchup: http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~terrya

"If it were only my life, and that would stop it- I have
sometimes offered it, not happily, for less. But it is not
only my life, and you have not asked, but taken." -Captain Kirk

"Presto! A little white bunny." -Mitch Peleggi

"My apathy is palpable at this moment." -Tom Servo

"We're a pacifist race. We only kill out of personal spite." -Brain Guy