Re: McKinley: confusion/whippets

From: Damien R. Sullivan <phoenix@ugcs.caltech.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 17:45:19 PDT

On Apr 30, 2:52pm, cslynn@mail.wm.edu wrote:

> i'm confused, i just posted a message about whippets, but on the robin-page
> it doesn't show up as the most recent message on the page, it shows up in
> the middle of the messages posted days ago, is it just my computer?

You're posting by replying to previous messages, so your message gets threaded
as a reply. This is proper behavior for the computer. If your message is not
a reply in content, then you should mail directly to mckinley@cco.caltech.edu.
Making an alias would be natural, if you don't like typing that.
Alternatively, delete the In-Reply-To header. Making an alias should be
easier, even if you know how to do the latter in your mail program.

-xx- GSV Urban Chauvinist X-)

Don't try to explain ultraviolet to the blind.