Re: McKinley: Re:religion(in outlaws)

From: Cimmorene <Cimmorene@aol.com>
Date: Sun Mar 29 1998 - 11:11:30 PST

In hindsite we can say that the Crusades were not a worthy cause, but in Robin
Hood's time they were thought to be the worthiest of causes. Its like the Holy
War going on in the mid east today. Those people think they are justified in
their actions. Whether or not I agree with them is not important, but if I
were to write a book concerning them, I would have to understand their mindset
and write accordingly. So, I don't think the ending is bad if considered in a
midevil mindset it would be quite heroic.