Re: McKinley: Stone Fey

From: Maren Williams <mhwilliams@chop.isca.uiowa.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 20:27:08 PST

Cimmorene writes:
>It does sound like the same story. Maybe it is a rerelease of Imaginary Lands
>under the new title of The Stone Fey. I read that story and was a bit
>confused. What is a Fey and why didn't he smile, and why would a girl go for
>aguy like that?
as far as i know, the book was to be a children's picture book version of the
story (see Peter Dickinson's _Merlin Dreams_ and _Time and the Clockmice,
etc._. they're the same type of format: complex story with children's book
pictures). and _Fey_ has been going to come out soon for at least a year now.

---
Maren "Bob" Williams
Beatler, (They Might Be) Gianthead, Robin McKinley and Peter Dickinson
worshipper, Neutralist, Cherry Coke junkie
"He did twenty years of fathering in the five years that I knew him." - Sean
Lennon, at age seven, of his father.